Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish back in June 2010. It is currently hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and, as is stated on the blog, it was “born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.”
It’s the last day of 2019 and a great time to reflect on my past year of reading. According to Goodreads, my average rating for 2019 was 3.8, which tells me that I had a rather great reading year! I definitely did better than last year. Of course, I only read two books last year, soooo…
Considering that I read a lot of great books, it was hard to sit down and pick out the ten best books. There are so many I’d love to put on this list! In the spirit of the TTT, though, I’m gonna stick with ten. So, without further ado and in no particular order, here are the books that I loved the most in 2019!
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
- The Rage of Dragons by Evan Winter
- The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire
- SLAY by Brittney Morris
- Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell and Faith Erin Hicks
- The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen
What were your favorite 2019 reads? Did you have a good reading year? Let me know in the comments!
Happy New Year, everyone! And, as always, happy reading!