I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. This is one of my few weekends off and I’m enjoying it by reading and playing Animal Crossing. But there’s something even more exciting to talk about…
I was tagged for The Mystery Blogger Award! I was tagged by the lovely Just_Me @ HappymessHappiness. I love their blog because it has such a variety of posts from poetry to six-word stories and beyond! Thank you again for thinking of me 💕
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma to highlight bloggers that “haven’t been discovered yet”. Hence the mystery! It was created to help make the blogging community a friendly and welcoming place. I’ve seen it floating about the blogosphere and I always love reading the posts because the questions get so interesting. Before I continue on, let’s go over…
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).