Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish back in June 2010. It is currently hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and, as is stated on the blog, it was “born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.”
So today is the last day of June which means that we are over halfway through 2020. Even though the beginning of the year seemed to crawl by, I now feel like we’re flying towards the end! Which, ya know, I’m perfectly okay with at this point. Bring on 2021 and let us hope it’s better than what this year has had to offer 😅
That being said, there’s still six more months left of the year, and you know what that means? Six more months of shiny, new books! Today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic (woo, alliteration!) looks at my most anticipated new releases for the rest of 2020. Though I usually have trouble filling up these lists, I actually had to cut back on this one! There are just so many books coming out between now and 2021 that sound amazing! So, with that being said, let’s take a look at my list.
- Cinderella is Dead by Kalynn Bayron (Pub date: July 7th)
- The Fires of Vengeance by Evan Winter (Pub date: July 16th)
- Harrow the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir (Pub date: August 4th)
- Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar (Pub date: August 11th)
- The Faithless Hawk by Margaret Owen (Pub date: August 18th)
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas (Pub date: September 1st)
- Legendborn by Tracy Deonn (Pub date: September 15th)
- White Fox by Sara Faring (Pub date: September 22nd)
- Well Played by Jen DeLuca (Pub date: September 22nd)
- Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade (Pub date: October 6th)
There’s a great mix of some highly anticipated sequels, new fantasy, spooky horror, and adorable rom-coms that I think will round out 2020 quite nicely. Though, let’s be honest, I probably won’t get to most of these before the new year. Because of who I am as a person.
What are some of your most anticipated new releases coming out in the last six months of 2020? What is one you hope to read before we ring in 2021? Let me know in the comments!
And, as always, happy reading!
One thought on “Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2020”
Cemetery boys does sound really good 😊 Great list!
My TTT: https://lifewithallthebooks.com/2020/06/30/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-releases-for-the-second-half-of-2020/
LikeLiked by 1 person