It’s time for another WWW Wednesday! This is a bookish meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where bloggers answer the 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
If you’d like to learn more about any of these books, click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page.
- BBNYA Finalist #2: The reading for the final round of BBNYA continues and, so far, it hasn’t done me wrong. I’m liking this read, so far, though I can’t tell you much more than that, atm. I can’t wait til we finish up this year’s contest so I can talk about all the books I read! There were some really incredible ones, that’s for sure.
- Forget Me Not by Anca Antoci: I just started this one today at lunch. I’m reading it for a The Write Reads blog tour and, so far, I’m enjoying it! It’s an interesting story and I’m really vibing with the main character. I’m hoping I continue to love it.
- The Girl of Dorcha Woodby Kristin Ward: Speaking of blog tours for The Write Reads, I just finished this one today! I’m not going to talk about it too much because my tour post will be up soon. I will say that I had a great time, though! You’ll have to wait til Friday to get my full review 😁
- BBNYA Finalist #1: That’s right! I finally finished one of my finalist reads! I’m such a procrastinator… And it has nothing to do with the book because I loved it! But, again, that’s about all I can say for now. Once the winner has been announced, you can hear my full thoughts!
- Soul-Strung by Rachel Hobbs: And here we have my last The Write Reads blog tour book of 2021. This is the sequel to a tour book I read earlier this year and I’m excited to dive into it! I found myself loving the first book in this series, which surprised me a bit as I’m not huge into paranormal romances. I suppose it helped that it was the slowest of burns and the hero is sarcastic as hell. I’m hoping the sequel is just as good.
- BBNYA Finalist #3: Of course I got to fit in the last BBNYA finalist book. My last read is pretty short, which is good because I want to get it done this weekend (fingers crossed!). I also saved the one I thought I was going to like the most for last. I’m excited to dive in!