If you’ve been following my blog for awhile, you know that I don’t typically do TBRs. Mostly because I’m a mood reader and I had convinced myself that TBRs are not my thing. I discovered last year, though, that any month where I actually made a TBR (typically for a readathon) I not only read more, but I found it less daunting when deciding what to read next. So… dare I say that I might be jumping on the TBR train?
Well, clearly I am, else this post wouldn’t exist 😂
I’m excited to give TBRs a go in 2023 and see if it helps me to reach my bookish goals for the year. Now, I’m gonna say right now that there may be more books on this TBR than I’ll actually be able to get to in January, but I’m going to give it my best shot! And if I don’t manage to read them all, I’m not going to beat myself up about it.
All that being said, let’s get to what I’m hoping to read in January!
- Delilah Green Doesn’t Care by Ashley Herring Blake
- What Moves the Dead by T. Kingfisher
- Slappy, Beware! by R.L. Stine (my 12 friends, 12 recommendations book of the month)
- Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney
- Love & Other Words by Christina Lauren
- The Hatmakers by Tamzin Merchant (Middle Grade Marvels)
- Good Girl, Bad Blood by Holly Jackson (I’ll hopefully be reading the last book in the series, as well)
- Highly Suspicious and Unfairly Cute by Talia Hibbert (TBR & Beyond Tours – find my review here!)
- Unanimity by Alexandra Almeida (The Write Reads Tours)
- Delicious Monsters by Liselle Sambury (Hear Our Voices Tours)
Have you set a TBR for January? Have you read any of the books on mine? Any suggestions on where I should start? Let me know in the comments!
And, as always, happy reading!