We’ve entered into a new month (Hello, October!) which means it’s time to say goodbye to the last one. September is my birth month, my favorite month of the year, but uuuuugh did it feel hectic this year! I think part of that is the fact that the kiddos started back at school which caused a major adjustment in all our routines. There was also the fact that I signed up for what seemed like ALL THE BLOG TOURS! I have no sense of balance, y’all…
Either way, I still had a rather good reading month, so let’s talk about it!
Click on the covers to be taken to the book’s Goodreads page
- Legendborn by Tracy Deonn::★★★★★::My review
- Vampires Never Get Old edited by Zoraida Córdova and Natalie C. Parker::★★★★::My review
- The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes::★★★★::My review
- Loretta Little Looks Back by Andrea Davis Pickney and Brian Pickney::★★★★★::My review
- Frozen Rage by Steve McHugh::★★★★::My review