It’s time for another WWW Wednesday! This is a bookish meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where bloggers answer the 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
If you’d like to learn more about any of these books, click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page.
- Jade City by Fonda Lee: I’m not too far into this book but it certainly starts off with a bang! I also kind of already love Hilo and this seems like a bad choice to make? I dunno, there’s something about that hot-headed idiot that entices. The entire Kaul family are an interesting bunch and I can’t wait to learn more about them. I’m loving the writing, as well! So… so far, so good.
- Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett: I’m finally continuing on reading the Discworld books! I’m glad that you can kind of pick these books up at your own place and easily fall back into the story. And I had forgotten how much I enjoy Sir Pratchett’s writing! I love the humor and the wit. The fact that this story centers around a girl who is determined to become the world’s first female wizard is certainly making this an interesting read. Esk is such a great character and I can’t wait to watch her kick the patriarchy’s butt.