Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish back in June 2010. It is currently hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and, as is stated on the blog, it was “born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.”
We’ve entered a new year and a whole new crop of new books are on there way! Just today, three books released that I’ve been really pumped about reading. 2020 looks like it’s going to be an incredible year for new books! This week’s TTT is focused on picking out your top ten most anticipated reads for the first half of the year. So, in no particular order, here are the books I am most looking forward to from January to June!
- Come Tumbling Down by Seanan McGuire (Pub date: Jan 7th)
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer (Pub date: Jan 7th)
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (Pub date: Jan 21st)
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller (Pub date: Feb 25th)
- The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu (Pub date: Mar 3rd)
- The Life and (Medieval) Times of Kit Sweetly by Jamie Pacton (Pub date: May 5th)
- The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar (Pub date: May 12th)
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (Pub date: May 19th)
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles (Pub date: Jun 2nd)
- Forest of Souls by Lori M. Lee (Pub date: Jun 23rd)
Of course, there are tons more books that I’m really hyped for in that time frame, but these are the ten that have me the most excited. And I’m lucky enough to have an ARC for a few of these! If you’d like to know more about these books, just click on the titles to head to their Goodreads pages.
So what new releases are you most excited for in the first half of 2020? Are any of these books on your list? Let me know in the comments!
And, as always, happy reading!