It’s been a minute since I’ve done a tag, hasn’t it? Thankfully, the lovely Danni @ For Books Sake recently tagged me in a book tag that is perfect for me! You should definitely go check out her answers and her blog 💕
If you’ve been following this blog for any length of time, you know that I am a sucker for a pretty cover. I have often read a book just because I thought it was pretty. It doesn’t always work out, experience-wise, but, hey, at least my bookshelves are gorgeous! So when Danni tagged me in the Dreamy Book Cover tag, you know I had to participate 😁 Let’s get to it!
1. Thank the lovely person who tagged you, spread the love! (Thank you, Danni!)
2. Mention Tiana @ The Book Raven as the brilliant creator of this book tag! (Thanks for the great book tag, Tiana!)
3. Use the original tag image in your post. (However, Feel free to add whatever other graphics your heart desires!)
4. Nominate at least one fellow blogger for this tag.
5. List the rules and have fun!
No Ideas But in Things – A book cover that perfectly expresses the novel inside it.
Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
I read this solely because I fell hard for this cover. I mean… look at it! Turns out, the story contained within is as kickass as the cover would suggest. There are skeletons, there is destruction, and, best of all, there is Gideon! The aesthetic also gives you what kind of feel you’re in for, which is dark and creepy. So, yeah, I think it does a damn fine job of expressing what’s the novel!