It’s time for another WWW Wednesday! This is a bookish meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where bloggers answer the 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
If you’d like to learn more about any of these books, click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page.
- You’ll Be the Death of Me by Karen M. McManus: When The Write Reads sent out tour sign-ups for the newest McManus book, you know I jumped all over that! I’ve loved every thriller she’s ever written and, so far, I’m loving this one, as well. She has a way of building her characters where I connect with them almost immediately, even if I don’t particularly like them. And I’m already curious about what is going on in this more murder-y take of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: I’m re-reading this for the book-club-that-isn’t-a-book club and, y’all, I forgot how much I love this book. I mean, I knew it’s one of my favorites. It was so good that I added Erin Morgenstern to my “favorite authors” list on the strength of this book alone. But I forgot just how incredible and immersive this story is! I’m falling in love all over again and I ain’t mad about it.