It’s time for another WWW Wednesday! This is a bookish meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where bloggers answer the 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
If you’d like to learn more about any of these books, click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page.
- Lies Sleeping by Ben Aaronovitch: I’m deep into the Rivers of London series and am still loving it! It’s taking me forever to read this one, though. It’s definitely not the book’s fault. I’m loving this chapter in the life of Peter Grant. There’s a lot in this book that really shows how much he has grown as a character! I’m just in a weird reading funk.
- BBNYA Finalist #1: Probably because I am still reading my first book for the last round of BBNYA! And it’s not like it’s a bad book. I’m actually really enjoying it! I think I’m reaching another e-book burnout (it happens periodically) but I’m trying to push through. So far, though, it’s an incredible story. I can’t tell you much more than that for now!