It’s time for another WWW Wednesday! This is a bookish meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where bloggers answer the 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
If you’d like to learn more about any of these books, click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page.
- False Value by Ben Aaronovitch: I started the eighth book of the Rivers of London series for an informal readalong and, y’all… I think this one might be my favorite in the series so far. I’m in the middle of Part Two, so it may be a little earlier to call it, but I am loving this addition to the world! It’s funny to think how much Peter has grown as a character since the first book. I think this one is showcasing it more than any of the previous installments. I’m eager to keep going!
- The Thirteenth Hour by Trudie Skies: I started reading this yesterday as The Write Reads blog tour for it is coming up soon. Everyone. Listen. This book has absolutely captured my imagination! It’s a complex world filled with gods and different societies that are equal but not. It started off with a bang and I am hooked! It makes me even more excited to do my tour post 😄