It’s time for another WWW Wednesday! This is a bookish meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where bloggers answer the 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
If you’d like to learn more about any of these books, click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page.
- Highway of Tears by Jessica McDiarmid: I’ve just started this non-fiction about missing and murdered Indigenous women, so I don’t have a true feeling for how I’m liking it. So far, I’m liking the tone of the story. It doesn’t read like a textbook, which is something I’m always worried about when going into a non-fiction book! As predicted, I’m already angry about the injustices that have been highlighted so far. Initial thoughts? I’m going to love this and also want to fight people after reading it.
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi: I have read a page of this so I truly have no thoughts yet. I’m picking it up for the various readathons I’m participating in this week/month! It’s been on my TBR for what feels like forever and I’m excited to finally give this heist story a shot!