It’s time for another WWW Wednesday! This is a bookish meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where bloggers answer the 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
If you’d like to learn more about any of these books, click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page.
- The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart: I’m about one-third into this book and can already tell I’m going to love it. Mostly because of Mephi because he is the best! I legit need a Mephi plushie right now. One that could hang around my neck and be all cozy 😌 Anyways… the book! I’m loving the multiple POVs, the wonderful world-building, and especially Jovis and Lin. They are my favorites so far and I can’t help but root for them both! I’m looking forward to continuing my read.
- All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban: This is my second Diana Urban thriller, though it’s her first one, and I find myself liking this one more than the other, haha. It’s probably because I don’t want to shake the main character every two seconds. Do I find the premise a little outlandish? Sure, but I’m still having a great time! I’m hoping that trend continues as I read more.