It’s time for another WWW Wednesday! This is a bookish meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where bloggers answer the 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
If you’d like to learn more about any of these books, click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page.
- Delilah Green Doesn’t Care by Ashley Herring Blake: I’m about a halfway through this romance and, y’all, I am hooked! Delilah is such an incredible character as is her love interest, Claire. The pining is fantastic, the little looks and gestures make me want to melt, and I’m so excited to see these two finally realize how much they are into each other. I’m also loving the background story that is developing right alongside the romance. There’s a lot going on and I’m here for every bit of it!
- Heart of the Sun Warrior by Sue Lynn Tan: I started to listening to the audiobook of this because it popped up on Scribd and I’ve been eager to read it for a minute. It helps that it’s on my Netgalley shelf and I’m really trying to trim this down. It’s been a few months since I read Daughter of the Moon Goddess but I was instantly sucked back into the world. Sue Lynn Tan’s writing is just sublime and makes the entire reading experience like watching a movie. I’m a good way in and it’s getting intense. I’m excited to continue!