It’s time for another WWW Wednesday! This is a bookish meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where bloggers answer the 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
If you’d like to learn more about any of these books, click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page.
- Sacrifice by Vicky Walklate: I’m reading this to kick off the blog tours for the finalists of last year’s Book Bloggers’ Novel of the Year Award! I didn’t get to read this one as a panelist, so I was excited to sign up for the tour to get a chance to pick it up. So far, it’s definitely captured my interest! I’m liking the worldbuilding and the characters and I’m eager to read more.
- Finlay Donovan is Killing It by Elle Cosimano: I picked this up on a whim because it became available on Scribd. And also because I’ve been hearing about this series everywhere. Having listened to the first few chapters, I can see why this is so popular! This is such a fun read for a book that is basically about murder. The narrator is also doing an incredible job which is making the experience that much more enjoyable.