Welp, I blinked and somehow August is over? Not that I’m complaining as we have now entered the Best Month Ever! (Can you tell I was born in September?) As fast as August went, though, I managed to have my best reading month of 2020! Not only did I read the most books of any month in 2020, but I had two five star reads and the rest were all four stars. Like… just a solid reading month.
Let’s not talk about my review backlog, though 😬
Anyways, let’s take a look back at what I read during the month of August!
Click on the covers to be taken to the book’s Goodreads page
- Crossings by Alex Landragin::★★★★::My review
- The Beast and the Bethany by Jack Meggitt-Phillips::★★★★::My review
- A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown::★★★★
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn::★★★★
- One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus::★★★★
- Small Spaces by Katherine Arden::★★★★
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas::★★★★
- The Faithless Hawk by Margaret Owen::★★★★★::My review
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia::★★★★
- All Systems Red by Martha Wells::★★★★★
(See what I mean when I say I’m behind on my reviews? Heh 😅)Read More »