It’s time for another WWW Wednesday! This is a bookish meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where bloggers answer the 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
If you’d like to learn more about any of these books, click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page.
- BBNYA Finalist #2: The reading for the final round of BBNYA continues and, so far, it hasn’t done me wrong. I’m liking this read, so far, though I can’t tell you much more than that, atm. I can’t wait til we finish up this year’s contest so I can talk about all the books I read! There were some really incredible ones, that’s for sure.
- Forget Me Not by Anca Antoci: I just started this one today at lunch. I’m reading it for a The Write Reads blog tour and, so far, I’m enjoying it! It’s an interesting story and I’m really vibing with the main character. I’m hoping I continue to love it.