It’s time for another WWW Wednesday! This is a bookish meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where bloggers answer the 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
If you’d like to learn more about any of these books, click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page.
- May Day by Josie Jaffrey: I’m reading this for an upcoming BBNYA tour and, so far, I can see why it won 1st place last year! I’m having a great time with this dark and twisty story. Also, I kind of love Jack? She’s a legitimate mess and I love that about her 😂 I’m interested to see where her hatred of Drake is gonna go… he’s an intriguing character, as well. Foremost, though, Cam must be PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS! *cough* Anyways, I’m loving this one so far.
- The Girl and the Ghost by Hanna Alkaf: This is the Middle Grade Marvels read for April. At first, I wasn’t going to join in this month because I have so many books I really want to get through in April. Audiobooks (and Scribd) came to the rescue, though! I’ve been listening to the audiobook at work and I’m so glad I decided to join in after all. I’m loving this book! I’m loving the culture and the lessons on friendship and how it’s a little darker than I was anticipating. There were certain moments that gave me little chills and I grew up on a steady diet of horror films! It’s hard to keep with the reading schedule, but that just because I never want to stop reading!