It’s that time once again to take a look back at what I read over the past month. Now, before I sat down to write up this post, I was under the impression that I really didn’t read a lot in July. It just felt like a slower reading month to me, especially since we were busy with moving to our new home at the very beginning of the month.
Y’all… I read eight books last month. Which, though not a huge number, is a big deal for someone like me! My average is typically five books a month, so I was floored when I counted up my July reads. And I’m not even sure how it happened. I honestly felt like I barely read last month and, yet, it was my most productive reading month of the entire year! It’s a mystery 😂
That being said, let’s take a look at what I read in July.
Click on the covers to be taken to the book’s Goodreads page
- Fire and Vengeance by Robert McCaw::★★★★::My review
- Voice of War by Zack Argyle::★★★::My review
- The Ship of Shadows by Maria Kuzniar::★★★★★::My review
- Knightmare Arcanist by Shami Stovall::★★★★::My review
- The Jumbies by Tracey Baptiste::★★★★::My review
- The Bone Ships by R.J. Barker::★★★::My review
- The Call of the Wild by Jack London::★★★::Review to come
- Thomas Wildus and the Book of Shadows by J.M. Bergen::★★★::Review to come