It’s time for another WWW Wednesday! This is a bookish meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where bloggers answer the 3 Ws:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
If you’d like to learn more about any of these books, click on the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page.
- This is How You Lose the Time War by Amal El-Mohtar & Max Gladstone: I picked this book up because I needed a quick read involving time travel. Now I’m mad that I never thought to read this book before because, y’all, it has me in a chokehold. I need Blue and Red to meet each other and run away together immediately. The tension! The banter! The weirdly hidden missives! Also the audiobook is *chef’s kiss* A++.
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff: I have literally only read a few pages so I can’t give you a firm grasp of whether or not I’m liking it. I will say that I’m loving the format! I always forget how much I love mixed media format until I pick up a mixed media book. Again, I haven’t read enough to give a true update of how I feel about it, but I’m getting good vibes so far.